Monday, January 26, 2009

A quick update

Welcome back to the blog, everyone! I know I've been away the last couple of days. I wonder how you lasted without my cutting edge life stories and tidbits.

You haven't missed an awful lot, to be honest. I'm currently working out some stuff for my lab report, which is due in for Wednesday. I'll be hanging around in college tomorrow with John hoping to brush this thing under the rug once and for all. The thing about lab reports is that they take up so much of your time. That eats into time you could be spending doing some study. Therefore, your overall work suffers as a result. I can't just remember things off the top of my head I did months ago like certain other people (hint hint, organic chemistry whizz kid).

My point is that the work really is piling up, and as long as these lab reports continue to remain as time consuming as they currently are, I won't have an awful lot of time to study. That will make the run-in to the exams a very nervy one.

Pressure aside, life is going well right now. I'm currently planning my trip to Paris with my girlfriend, putting together an itinerary. It's going well and we think we can fit in all the places one should see when going to Paris.

Thanks to Ger for becoming the first subscriber to the blog. Ger, you're an awesome guy and a true friend. Come to more lectures and such, because you have a habit of cheering up the room, and you know we need that, especially at 9am. Just my two cents.

That should do it for today. Be sure to keep checking. The new episode of NFL Double Coverage will be out on Wednesday evening. It's the Super Bowl Preview, so be sure to have a listen.

nfldoublecoverage.mypodcast.com

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. sniff...sniff. I am speechless. All i can say is thank you and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete