Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lab report blues

So it's Tuesday afternoon, and although I got off college at 12pm today, I had to come right home and continue work on this lab report. I worked several hours on the weekend thinking I could get it out of the way, but no. It continues to be a thorn in my side. It's almost done now, but I need to consult with my lab partner Mr. Nash to figure the rest out. It's mainly just these constants that they don't give you the values for. The rest is done and dusted.

College is going well and study has picked up. I only wish we had a reading week. Yes, in talks with some of my fellow chemistry students this week, we felt that we deserved a reading week, like Zoology get. In fact, even Arts degrees get them, when they only do 10 hours a week as it is. Uncool? You bet it is. I rest my case.

I'm off to the movies tonight as well to see The Reader. The reviews were good, so why not check it out, I guess.

The lab report is sucking me into its wake of numbers and symbols. I gotta go, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment