Friday, January 16, 2009

Good old 11am start!

Yes, I'm pretty pleased today as I sit downstairs in the humming computer rooms of the Hamilton building of Trinity College. The reason I am pleased is because today is the only day of the week I start even remotely late. 9am's have become standard for me and my class. Last term, we had a painstaking four 9am starts! This term, it's not so bad.

Apart from that, my brother is cooking up something special tonight - literally. A Greek dish called Mousaka. I'm not sure about the spelling there, for the record. That should be an interesting meal. It's this new Nintendo DS thing he has. He got a cookery game for it for Christmas. Since then, he's been searching for his chef hat and practising his chopping technique.

Well, not really, but you get my meaning.

I'm also working on my first of many Carolina Panthers mock offseasons, where I basically go through the entire team and decide what will happen. It's good fun. If you're a football fan, I recommend trying it.

Right, lecture time. Transition Metal Complexes with the ever-enthusiastic Mary Poppins-esque lecturer I have for it.

Fun! :)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment