Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lab day again?!

Wow, this week has gone by fast. We are once again at lab day aka Wednesday. It's pretty good as far as fun is concerned in the lab, but once you get out you are consumed with a neverending lab report. I'll be sure to make a start on that early this week so I won't be slaving over it during the Super Bowl weekend.

And my, how the Super Bowl has flown in. A week and a half ago since the last NFL game... crazy. I must say that last Sunday at 6pm I was having trouble finding an activity to amuse myself. In the end, I recorded an interview for the upcoming podcast, which you can find here:

nfldoublecoverage.mypodcast.com

Be sure to check it out. It's going to be a good one.

Today in the lab we're working with a bomb calorimeter. As cool as it sounds, there's not really any explosions or anything, or so I'm told. Let's just hope we get it done nice and early so I can go home and work on other things.

I better be off. I'll update you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment