Thursday, January 15, 2009

ln P vs. 1/T

As I sit here pondering the intricacies of the relationship between vapour pressure and temperature in our latest experimental write-up in Physical Chemistry, my stomach is rumbling. That's because I'm uber hungry after a trio of not-so-outstanding lectures.

Inorganic Polymers, Bio-Inorganic Chemistry and Diffraction Methods.

Okay, so it's not like they come close to my Tuesday morning salvo of boringness, but they come close, and would be comparable to the little brother of Tuesday's lectures.

In other news, I'm picking up my study regime recently. The news that you need a II-1 in each of third and fourth year to even be eligible for a Ph.D kind of lights a fire under your ass.

Sam Bradford, the Oklahoma sophomore QB, who I am not so high on because of the system he is in, has said he is staying at OU for his junior season. Passing up the opportunity to be a top five draft pick (possibly) is a big decision for the young man, but if you ask me, he made the right call.

Since my Carolina Panthers are out of the playoffs, it's down to the final four. In my podcast called NFL Double Coverage, which I co-host with longtime friend John Nash, we talk about our predictions. You can check it out here: nfldoublecoverage.mypodcast.com

I put a bet on the Cardinals to win the Vince Lombardi Trophy, by the way. 6/1 shot, a rush of blood to the head, call it whatever you want. I just have a feeling about that team...

Those Cardinals... :P

Well, I'm off to assist John with this lab report.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment