Monday, January 19, 2009

We have our Super Bowl!

Good morning to all on this, the day after the AFC and NFC Championship games in the NFL. The games served up quite a treat, and I went 2 for 2 in my picks, which is a nice bonus. Those Arizona Cardinals "shocked the world" again, as their new slogan goes. There's only one banner hanging in the rafters of University of Phoenix Stadium - "2008 NFC West Champions". I bet Kurt Warner and co. would like to see "World Champions" there in two weeks time.

In the second matchup of the top two defenses in the league, the Pittsburgh Steelers emerged as the victor. I always say defense wins championships, and I believe in two weeks this point will be proven again in the 43rd Super Bowl in Tampa, FL.

It's funny how the season has flown in and finished so quickly. The cliches are plentiful - time flies when you're having fun and other favourites, but it really does zip by. In the playoffs, this year has shown that all you need to do is get in and anything can happen.

As for me, Im just enjoying life right now. I've booked my trip to Paris in March with my girlfriend, I'm keeping up to date with study and just being me. That's what I do best, after all. Oh, and adding to my blog. I always enjoy that.

Well, this is just a quick entry to keep you all posted (if there's anyone out there).

Oh, and to my friend Ger, go kick that Globalisation's ass!

That will be all until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment