Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fantasy Football: My Dynasties Through Week 14

Funny story. I actually wrote this blog entry a couple of days ago but because of some weird error with this site the entry got deleted. I was pretty devastated. I'm going to give you a quick summary of my week in fantasy football. The playoffs began for me in two of my leagues, one which ended well and another which didn't.

All part of the game though, right?

SCHNOCKERED DYNASTY
Team Name: The Sofa King Awesomes
Team Record: 2-12

No news to update here as I was on a bye week after finishing with the worst record in the league. I'll be going into my rebuilding strategy throughout the offseason as I try to build this team into a contender.

BLACK AND BLUE IDP DYNASTY
Team Name: The Wet Bandits
Team Record: 9-3* (* = clinched playoff berth)

In the first week of the unique all-play playoff format I went 3-0 with a 297 point effort from my team. This gives me the perfect start in this three week gauntlet of games. Let's hope I can finish the job now. The best points output came from Jason Witten, but credit also has to go to the always reliable Drew Brees and the surprising Brandon Jacobs.

DYNASTYGUYS IDP CHARTER LEAGUE
Team Name: Puntzilla's Barnstormers
Team Record: 11-4 (#3 seed in playoffs)

And most disappointing of all I ended up losing in this league to an 8-7 team in the playoffs as I failed to put up enough points to secure the win. His team was a very good one and Schaub/Rice got him over the top on MNF. I hope to come back strong in this league next season though, and I have a good team in place to make it happen.

Next week I'll be going into a lot more detail on the leagues and talking offseason strategy, including giving out awards for my players of the year among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment